 General / 4242
Re: Lego and Pets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 00:03:56 GMT

Markassius wrote:

In lugnet.general, Richard Hrynyszyn writes:
         Does anyone have any interesting tales of lego & pets?  Did your dog

I have two cats and they love to chew on those big, trans-green antenna's one
finds in Blacktron-II, M:TRON and UFO sets. Now all those antennas have a
little bend, just before the end-ball.

Two of my four cats simply love the green prickly bushes.  They will
scale sheer surfaces to get to the top of my livingroom shelves and dig
through my 'current scraps' bin to get them out and then play with them
all night.  It bugged me for a long time, but I have lots of 'em and
they mostly don't hurt 'em.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks