 General / 41061
Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:00:12 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/beyhadur/

Epic of the Beyhadur: The Rising
(1st Half)

Featuring the arrival of the Beyhadur himself and the beginning of the
rebellion against the Lonsans.  Also, the teachings of the Beyhadur.

"Beyhadur" is ancient Olmish for "The Hand of God", and refers to God's Holy
Warrior on Earth, bearer of the mystical Durzein Sword.

Criticism is always welcome, even if it does hurt a little.  Please don't
let that stop you.

:o)

-Lenny