 General / 4006
Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 00:18:59 GMT

   Hi,
   I know this is the wrong group, but since the Tine company does not ship
these Milk Truck sets to the US, I made an arrangement to order several.
Most are reserved (I don't have them in the US yet, but in a couple weeks I
should) but I still have a few available.  If there is enough demand, I will
order more before the promotion ends.  Since there seemed to be a lot of
interest in this group (based on all the replies), I wanted to let
interested people know I will sell them for $20 each plus shipping.  I will
also make scans of the pamphlet that comes with the set and post it on my
site when it they arrive.  Each set comes with a "Tine pamphlet" (don't
anything about it) and a 1999 Lego Catalog from Norway!   E-mail if
interested.

--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m
Hugo Matre wrote in message ...
Hello!

Here is a picture of a promotional Milk Delivery Lorry;
http://www.tine.no/trafikk/melkebil.html.

It is a 1999 set, but i don't know the set number yet. Only way to get it • is to
order it from the Milk Company. Maybe I will order it one day :-)

Hugo Matre