 General / 3876
Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:36:33 GMT

Can someone translate what this page actually says? It looks like it gives a
price and address.

Russell
http://baylug.org/russellc

Order a TINE milk delivery lorry from LEGO

On the picture you see a set that is not for sale in the toy shop. You
may only order it direct from TINE by paying 80 norwegian kroner to our
bank account: 8101.05.00079 (shipping within Norway included).Remember
to fill out the payment exactly with your name and full address
(use upper case letters). You have to mark the payment with "TINE Melkebil".
When you have done so you will get the lorry by post within 14 days.
Remember that the person who order it have to be at least 18 years.

Send your payment to: TINE Norske Meierier BA, Box 9051 Groenland, 0133 Oslo,
Norway.

I guess they will not accept to ship it to USA for 80 NOK. And please don't ask
me to order it for you. I guess they will not accept an order for 100 lorries
:-). And I don't have time to do this job. Sorry. (Hmmm.. If someone offer me
an insane amount of money I could consider it :-) .. )

Hugo Matre