 General / 3877
Re: Milk Delivery Lorry, new link.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Blomberg writes:
Hi Hugo-
Have you seen this set?
What pieces make up the "milk bottles" on the hand truck
the minifig is wheeling?
(I'm assume that they are blue milk bottles)

No, haven't seen the set yet. I guess Fredrik Glöckner have seen it as
he have scanned it. I am sure he will answer your questions.

And on a different note:
Any there any Norwegian readers of Lugnet
who could get large quantities of the set
and offer for them for sale?

Sorry, I am afraid they will not accept large orders for it. At least not
before their campaign is over.

Hugo Matre