 General / 3944
Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 14:49:15 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:

How are we going to get these? Is there a milk purchase requirement? Is
there anyone that can get them in quantity?

I have been able to get a few (4) of the trucks anyway!  I will start an
auction pretty soon.  Just have to sort out how much shipping to the US
will cost and so on.  Here's a picture of the set.

    http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1029

The auction will be of the type where the four highest bids win,
i.e. one person may very well submit multiple bids.  If more than one of
his bids are among the four highest, he wins multiple trucks.

If you want to, you can send me a mail and state that you would like to
receive an auction announcement by mail.  Otherwise, watch the LUGNET
auction group!

Fredrik