 General / 38971
  Question Time!

I've got two questions for everyone out there. 1). How many of you have unintentionally broken legos, and if so, how many? This may seem like a stupid question, but in thinking about all of my legos, I have only three broken pieces, over the span of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question Time!

(...) I find pieces do seem to break during the processes of building and sorting. Only yesterday did I break a 1x1 plate w. clip on my 6080 just by putting a Halberd into it. (...) Well, I keep a list of all the sets I own, plus I have all my (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question Time!

(...) Ah...interesting. Perhaps it's the quality of the plastic used in new sets? (I recently saw some simply horrid plastic on a free-MacDonalds give away set...and I was saddened that Lego would put their name on such a thing...). I've had one (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question Time!

(...) After 24 years and 50,000+ pieces, I have a small handful of broken bits in one box. Early on, a number of 1X1 Trans-Red plates and 1X1 Trans Red & Green cylinders were broken (Classic Space stuff; seems the trans pieces could break with lots (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question Time!

Timothy & All, (...) Gotta love questions! : ) (...) Well, I have had over 27 years of collecting, and around 350,000+ parts (1300-1400 sets?) and I have seen some broken parts. Well, bent antennas come to mind, like on the Space Police 1 sets where (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question Time!

(...) Ah...drats. I belive I may have spoken WAAAY too soon. As I've followed this thread, I've realized that I've got WAY more than three broken pieces...some of the old old dark red translucent shields have broken handles, as well as 1x1 clips, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)