 General / 38971
38970  |  38972
Subject:
Question Time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:19:27 GMT

I've got two questions for everyone out there.

1). How many of you have unintentionally broken legos, and if so, how many?
This may seem like a stupid question, but in thinking about all of my legos, I
have only three broken pieces, over the span of 22 years and a lot of legos.

2). That brings me to my second question...does anyone have a formula for
calculating the exact size of a lego collection? I can't even begin to imagine
how big mine is...how do other folks figure this out?