 General / 38937
Re: Damaged Chrome Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 05:05:44 GMT

I have a few pics of a sword I turned into a crystal sword. I'm not the guy
you're talking about, but here is a link to my gallery with the pics:

Anyone wanting to try this should soak the sword in brasso for an hour or so.
White marks on the blade happen when you rub too hard or bend the blade. By
soaking, the brasso loosens a bit, this might keep the white marks off the
blade.

William

Thanks, William!

That looks cool.  The other person did the whole sword but I like how you
left the hilt chrome and the blade is "crystal."  Really is neat.

Josh Wedin