 General / 38752
  How many people have an online Lego membership?

Wassssup Everyone, I'm working on my LEGO page (Lego company, not LUGNET) and I was wondering how many people here have a membership so that they can view the club pages? I'm asking this b/c I would like to add to friends, hits and also have more (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

(...) Start a poll perhaps(1). Or ask for emails. I suspect that having everyone post replies saying they do or don't may result in a massive thread that's mostly clutter ("yes/no + a signature" sort of posts) Hope that helps. 1 - If you yourself (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

(...) Okay, I created a poll for the online membership thing, and it's pretty straightforward. (URL) hope this gets some decent results, just wondering how much space (MB) is available on a lego.com member page? Can you customize html coding as (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

(...) <snip> I think that you poll would be a little bit clearer if you went with a straight yes/no selection. I have a membership, but don't necessarily think it's such a cool thing. It seems like everyone has a membership requirement anymore.... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

Just in case anyones interested, my member name is hotshot3396 (go figure). Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

Has anyone tried to make a club page? I spent some time with it, but it seemed pretty dumb (from an AFOLs perspective, I'm sure kids might think otherwise). I wanted to put up some of my MOCs and a link to my website. Unfortunately, you can only (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

(...) I agree that the page is pretty dumb. You can't really do anything with it. I just use it for now because I don't have any cameras or anything to make a worthwhile site. (Unless you guys want me to make a plain text site?) I'm kinda' counting (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

Oh, just to add an update. All three of my submissions were rejected. The e-mail I got said that pictures had to be only dealing with Lego creations and couldn't have personal pictures. My submissions only had Lego pieces and no people (aside from (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

(...) Would also seem strange given that a MB model made the contest a while back... ROSCO (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

(...) FYI, the reason for this is simply safety of browsing. It is too easy for kids to end up on inappropriate content if we allow external links. It creates a moderation nightmare. First we would have to go check out the entire site being linked (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)