 General / 38827
Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 23:45:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Oh, just to add an update.  All three of my submissions were rejected.  The
e-mail I got said that pictures had to be only dealing with Lego creations
and couldn't have personal pictures.  My submissions only had Lego pieces
and no people (aside from minifigs) were shown.  Go figure.  Someone on fbtb
suggested that since my pics were from my Tolkien project they maybe were
rejected because Intelliblocks makes a competing Tolkien building toy.  If
so, that seems pretty dumb.  Megablocks is making castles, so does that mean
that any castles are immediately off-limits?  Grr.

Would also seem strange given that a MB model made the contest a while back...

ROSCO