 General / 38752
38751  |  38753
Subject:
How many people have an online Lego membership?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:29:09 GMT

Wassssup Everyone,
I'm working on my LEGO page (Lego company, not LUGNET)
and I was wondering how many people here have a membership
so that they can view the club pages?
I'm asking this b/c I would like to add to friends, hits
and also have more people view the page.  Thanks.
Hasta La Vista, Sean