 General / 38796
Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 23:03:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Anyway, I find that the Lego.com club page may be okay for a kid who knows
nothing about the web, but they fall way way way behind the other options
out there for on-line display of your MOCs.

Bruce
I agree that the page is pretty dumb.  You can't really do anything with it.
I just use it for now because I don't have any cameras or anything to make a
worthwhile site.  (Unless you guys want me to make a plain text site?)
I'm kinda' counting on the LUGNET member page for mine but I haven't been
approved yet (Don't get me wrong, I don't think anyones doing a bad job,
just that theres probably a waiting list).  Anyways, unless its easier than
I think to make a homepage and such, it may be a while until I get
a good one up.
Hasta La Vista, Sean
P.S Your right, I don't know anything about the web.  : (