 General / 38751
38750  |  38752
Subject:
Freestyle Logo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:19:18 GMT

I am currently working on a "Freestyle Town" with a population of over 200
Freestyle minifigs (scary thought huh?). I am also putting together a
webpage for it. What I need, and can not find is a crisp and clean and large
(appx 400 x whatever or larger) Freestyle Logo for the webpage.

I have searched high and low for one but with no positive results. I have
searched the Brickshelf catalogs, the Lugnet set database, google and many
other search engines but there is nothing out there.

So can anybody help me out? Pretty-please :)

Thanks for the help!

Mark P