 General / 38534
Re: What?! You've got to be kidding!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:17:24 GMT

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H2L3GD.HDt@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Travis Kunce writes:
***** all of you... lugnet rules when its *****y... it so dramatic and • fun
to watch... I spent the better part of two years lurking before i even
signed up to post.  its a ****ofa lotta fun to post your opinion and
especially fun to read or to defend and unpopular one.

Watch the language would you?  This is supposed to be a family friendly
site.  The language you used in the above paragraph is not the sort of
language anyone wants their kids reading.

<snipped>

-tk

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/

Jason is absolutely correct, watch what you say!

About, what, a year ago(?) somebody took the language a little too far for
many of us.  Action was taken for use of such wording.  Many who've been on
LUGNET long enough probably recall what I speak of.

Let's not let history repeat itself.

Adrian Egli