 General / 38512
Re: What?! You've got to be kidding!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:52:42 GMT

Ahh forget all that stuff, you like Lego just like the rest of us and that's
all that should matter. I hear your words and they are good. I didn't notice
all the bickering because I make a point to stay away from that stuff.

However when people are just fussing about, there is always someone who
posted a MOC and got no replies.(like me) I think a Club sucks if people
rather spend their time opinionating rather than giving prasie or comtemplation.

Some people work hard on a MOC and look forward to comming here and seeing
what people think. I think it's aweful to see a opinion war erupt and get
more action than someones good intentions. The MOC goes it alone.

Matt you keep doing what you love, I'll always be willing to say hello.

I think hanging around BS and then comming here to give feedback is the best.
I'm happy with that.

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com