 General / 38511
38510  |  38512
Subject:
What?! You've got to be kidding!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:32:49 GMT

Hey, people.

This last week was probably one of the worst weeks
I've had on lugnet so far, with all of the bickering,
anger and outright madness, so...

I took some time to read into most of the threads
I've commented on, and I've came to one conculsion.

People are taking me for something I'm not.

I'm not the kind of person who goes around and flames
just for the fun of it. I'm not the overly damanding
complaintive kind of guy who demands things or
insults others integrity.  I'm sorry if I ticked you
people off just because I had an opinion and was
overly passionate in defending it.

It seems these days that there are too many followers
and not enough leaders, and I was just trying to find
a point and lead it. Perhaps I was a bit too assertive.
And yes, there's much more to my life than lego.

So, I've decided, it would be for the better of myself
to take a week off from the forums and assert my situation,
perhaps dabble some more in POV-Ray, and get back to work
on my novel, as well as some MOCS. And yes, perhaps for
the better of the community as well.

Like James Brown said a few posts ago "in a year or
so we'll be looking at posts like this, and saying
'oh man! not that again!'"

Anyway, I guess time heals all wounds, so let's
get back to normal.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast.

And yes, I am a man of my word, mind you.

Further discussion- Pyrokid17@hotmail.com
Microsoft IM Black_Dragon_113
Site: Http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/