 General / 38300
Re: The sands of time have run out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 02:43:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel McNeally writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Life got ya down?

Need a little time out from reality?

Have too much hair on your head?

Then I've got the cure for you!

Two brand spankin' new chapters for the Chronicles of Ikros, ready for public
viewing.

So without further ado, I'm proud to present to you

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 33 - Death Passes None

Chapter 34 - Fiends Lost but not Forgotten

Enjoy and as always, PLMKWYT!

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony

Antnony,
As always a pleasure to read. I just wish that you were not done with the
dragons so soon. I see that you still some how made a cliffhanger again.
Thanks for the story. I'll be sad to see you finish it in a way but maybe
you can come up with someting new. Well good luck.

Dan

Yeah, I kinda liked working with the dragons too, but they're a pain to pose.
That, and the story is really about Garalt, so for both reasons they had to go
quickly ;)  I seem to be good at this cliffhanger stuff, so I think I'll just
stick with it.  As for what happens after Ikros, well, I might just have to
think of something to do.

Thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony