 General / 38019
38018  |  38020
Subject:
shop.lego.com Broken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:36:08 GMT

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, richard marchetti wrote:

Ah, you know what it is?  They have ingeniously forgotten to make the site
Opera compatible.  The whole "Browse the Shop" and "Browse By" menus do not
work in Opera.  I almost hate to mention, why do their work for them?

Wow, that's amazing.  I guess I've become too Galeon-dependent---I can't
remember the last time I even looked as shop.lego.com from the Windows
side.

Kudos to the lego.com Web team---browsing (at least for the United States)
is no longer cookie-dependent.

However, as Richard pointed out, it is not possible to browse
shop.lego.com with Opera, even with Javascript turned on.  People aren't
going to buy much if the only parts of the store they can browse are
the four "Shope Favorites".

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/