 General / 38017
Re: Bulk Bricks, Plates at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:50:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Garrison writes:
Huh?

Ah, you know what it is?  They have ingeniously forgotten to make the site
Opera compatible.  The whole "Browse the Shop" and "Browse By" menus do not
work in Opera.  I almost hate to mention, why do their work for them?

Sheesh, Bricklink is so much better engineered than S@H -- and it's ASP
also! What gives?

-- Hop-Frog