 General / 38007
Re: New Polling Mechanism Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:18:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Cool. How did you get it to be so narrow in your CLSotW page?

I just made the page into a two-column table.

You can do that in FTX? I'd love to tell an embedded thing that it has to
stay within 40% of the page width. Do I have control (on the front page of a
group) over how the posts on the right are laid out??? I didn't think so.