 General / 37998
Re: Take the train poll... (was: New Polling Mechanism Available)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.general, Robin Werner writes:
Great idea Todd/Suz! Here is my poll:

What LEGO® Train item(s) would you like to see released from LEGO®
Direct/Company or third party custom kit maker?

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=7

Build on...
Robin Werner
LUGNET Member #408

Hi Robin,

you forgot the most important answer:

- new bigger drive wheels for steam engines (with hole for connecting rods)

I would agree. I think it's difficult to do a poll that tries to deal with a
really broad subject... that's why my first poll was confined to track
geometry. I surely will be doing other polls as we go forward (and putting
them on the .trains front page) but will try to keep them more narrowly
focused so as not to be dilutive or accidentally exclusionary.