 General / 37678
Re: Influence of heat treatment on Lego® bricks + minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:48:22 GMT

I did the ultimate test today.

Thanks for doing the test. Inquiring minds want to know this kind of stuff!

40°C are absolutely ok for a minifig.

I can confirm that my minifigs have survived every summer at this temperatures.
They didn't even break into a sweat.

Kerry