 General / 37308
Re: They took away my LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:45:58 GMT

JT, I hear ya! Perhaps you could argue the fact that you are a main
character in the Train group you are involved in and that staying involved
and up to date is a neccesity for the better of the group, not to mention
being a liason between the Train Group and the Lego Company it'self!!

I told my boss, that when I surf, it's to read feedback about my art. I peek
in on my BS views and check messages sent to me about my Web-site. I
explained that during the day when I work hard, and get stressed out, I peek
in on my Web-site and or read messages sent to me about my Mecha. Getting
e-mails from folks as far away as Austrailia telling me how much they like
my creations is priceless. It's enough to snap me out of a bad mood or gain
inspiration. It keeps me going.

I also told my boss that if anyone ever is interested in a commissioned
work, for the kind of money I want for a reproduction, (say $10K) We'll all
go out to dinner!!!

It's worth keeping an eye on it for me.

Good luck brother.

Legomaster