 General / 37263
Re: Ode to 1x1 brown plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:34:16 GMT

Late Sunday morning, my coffee needs being met,
I booted the 'puter to read ole Lugnet.

But shock overcame me, my face wore a frown
for Remy had stolen my poetry crown

The verse was well written, pentameter true
Good job, Remy! My hats off to you.

Perhaps it is not such a cruel twist of fate
That my friend wrote a poem that turned out so great

This may be a sign of a new newsgroup area
lugnet.poems, oh what hysteria!

Felix
http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=3931
http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=3486