 Dear LEGO / 3931
3930  |  3932
Subject:
collector's minifig packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 18:32:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey there Lego company, here's a poem with a wish...

Searching stores and all the sales racks
I can't get enough of those minifig packs

There were rock raiders, ninjas, star wars, and such
But now TLC doesn't make them as much

I want life on mars figures in my hands
with cards that stick into the back of the stands

Or how about MJ, Green Goblin, and the spider
next to frankentien, werewolf, and scary vampire

Some nice legend packs would be lots of fun, mon
with all the space guys that ended in -tron

Or castle knights with the old armor, ho ho
not just dumb printing on the little torso

Hermione, Ron, and Dumbledore make a nice set
Or a single pack with the new Jango Fett

Don't think me picky or even too rash
But I'm willing to spend some serious cash

Felix Greco