 General / 37262
Price per piece: winners and losers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:47:27 GMT

A recent post in .technic (news:Gy3tzE.CJG@lugnet.com...) got me thinking
about this:
what are the cheapest and most and most expensive sets in price/piece? This
is regular sets only; no accessory packs or bulk packs ( I guess 9709 would
win: 1 RCX).
I think 7201 (Final Duel II) stands a good chance of most expensive
cost/piece with a poor 23 parts for $6.99 (that's $0.304/piece)!
The cheapest I've seen so far is 1383 (Curse of the Pharaoh) with 50 pieces
for only $3.99 (at 8 cents per piece that's one of very few sets to go below
the 10 cent mark).

Can anyone come up with better/ worse examples?

Duq