 General / 37294
Re: Ode to 1x1 brown plates
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 02:24:49 GMT

Still I wait for more,
impatiently,
wishing aloud,
for pieces? Absolutely!

  To .poetry

      Nathan

Message is in Reply To:
  Ode to 1x1 brown plates

I'm missing a key piece, perhaps you relate. It's just a small piece, a 1x1 brown plate. My mountains have paths, that could be of wood. My chalets have brown walls, Or - well - they SHOULD! My huge bins of plates, they have no small browns. I dig (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.general) !!