 General / 370
Re: Some Questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:16:18 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

Once upon a time, sarah@eskimo.com (Perhaps a Princess...) wrote:

I've been forced to create my own dragon! Out of blocks!

I'd like to see your design.

And I have not figured out yet where I am going to get bronze or gold
blocks!

Spray paint.  Buy bulk blocks, and then sneak up on them quietly.

Of course, the purists will say that painting your Lego is blasphemy.
My suggestion, if you're going to paint them, is to use MegaBlocks or
some other Lego substitute.

On a related note, I was greatly chagrined when I bought a lot of Lego
in an auction and it contained two (gasp, shudder) MegaBlocks.

Regards,

BOB!!