 General / 259
Re: Some Questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:31:16 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> writes:

Oh, and green dragon wings do NOT exist.  It REALLY pisses me off that they
have black and green dragon bodies, and trans-orange, red, and black
wings.  WHERE THE HECK ARE THE GREEN WINGS AND RED BODIES???

I think the green dragons with opaque red wings look really cool.  And
so do black dragons with black wings, IMO.  Not that I have anyone
myself, though.

I can't really see why the colour of the wings should match the colour
of the dragon.  But then again, I've never seen a real dragon, so I
wouldn't know how they're really supposed to look like if they existed.

Fredrik