 General / 333
Re: Some Questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:23:57 GMT

Once upon a time, sarah@eskimo.com (Perhaps a Princess...) wrote:

I've been forced to create my own dragon! Out of blocks!

I'd like to see your design.

And I have not figured out yet where I am going to get bronze or gold
blocks!

Spray paint.  Buy bulk blocks, and then sneak up on them quietly.

(Or brown in sufficient quantity. And we ALL know how rare green
bricks are. Blue is the only color I can be sure of...)

What was Anne thinking when she picked dragon colors? ;)

Steve