 General / 371
Re: 1999 SWAT theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 00:16:07 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote in message <363A3B14.E06EE962@netscape.com>...
Nonono!  NO police shirts!  The driver has a police shirt, but these a SWAT
guys, no markings.  If I decide to stick with the SWAT theme, I'll probably
paint "SWAT" on their backs, but I'm still considering making it an OSIR
research truck.

Are you trying to get someone to talk you into one or the other?  It looks
like you've already decided to do the OSIR truck, but you're just waiting
for someone to tell you to do it.  If that's it, then go make it an OSIR
truck (but give us some OSIR links so we know what we're looking at).

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html