 General / 414
Re: 1999 SWAT theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 11:30:17 GMT

Office of Scientific and Investigative Research, if I remember right.  The
sorta X-files-ish show on late night, with a foreward/afterword by Dan
Akroyd, and Matt Freuer (sp?) as one of the characters.

Paul Foster wrote:

Anybody else know where the 1x3x2 black doors come from?

And I'm missing something completely, what is OSIR?

Tom Stangl wrote:

They are 1x3x2 doors, but I have NO idea what set they came in, I traded for them.

Paul Foster wrote:

That's pretty cool.  Are the truck doors 1x3x2 or are they stacked 1x3x1
doors.  If they
are 1x3x2 doors, what set did they come in black in.

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html

--