 General / 495
Re: 1999 SWAT theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 23:42:08 GMT

1x3 Hinged Door, Handle, Right, 2H (in black):

6891 Gamma-V Laser Craft (LEGOLAND Space, 1985)
6956 Stellar Recon Voyager (Space System/M:Tron, 1990)
1687 Midnight Transport (Town System/Flight, 1993)

The left side door is the same.

-- joshua

Paul Foster wrote:

Anybody else know where the 1x3x2 black doors come from?

Tom Stangl wrote:
They are 1x3x2 doors, but I have NO idea what set they came in, I traded for them.

Paul Foster wrote:
That's pretty cool.  Are the truck doors 1x3x2 or are they stacked 1x3x1
doors.  If they
are 1x3x2 doors, what set did they come in black in.