 General / 36721
36720  |  36722
Subject:
The word on Lando from SW Celebration II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 13:07:47 GMT

Interesting tidbit here on the latest word regarding a Lando minifig:

http://www.theforce.net/collecting/index.html#16200

*POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING**

I also noticed in the Geonosis display what is clearly Mace Windu with a
yellow head:

I say it is him not just because of the title of the picture but because
that is who confronts Dooku and Jango in the stands with his one-and-only
purple lightsaber (in the book at least.)

Please follow up to ot.debate if necessary.

John