 General / 36683
Re: Completed Models, Sun, & High Temps, and it's effects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 16:39:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera writes:

Let me toss one other conflicting tidbit out there... GMLTC keeps their
completed modules (or did) in a trailer which is kept outside, year round...
it's white but gets Minnesota sun in the summer.

You may want to get them to comment on the effects of heat.