 General / 3594
Re: Lego Loco Multi-Player Sessions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 03:47:26 GMT

Phil Whitehead wrote:

Thomas Main wrote in message <37026078.13341D5A@appstate.edu>...
There was a thread on r.t.l last week about hosting a multi-player
session of Lego Loco.  I would love to see this happen, but there are a
few obstacles to overcome.  Lego Loco requires that players joining

I was in a multi-player session two weeks ago with a guy in the Boston area
(I'm in North Carolina).  We were able to connect and send postcards to one
another. Very cool.

I'm arranging another session for this weekend, exact time TBD. Please let
me know if you're interested.

Definitely interested...but may not be able to participate this weekend
because of family get-togethers, etc.  Still, if you could post the
time/IP address...I think it would set a precedent and stir up more
interest.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

I'm still scratching my head over why it was put in...it's too complicated
for kids to figure out the internet method... >

My wife says it's to give the crazy dads something to play with.

Phil