 General / 3595
3594  |  3596
Subject:
Lego Loco Multi-player session
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 04:16:27 GMT

I will be hosting a multi-player session on Saturday, April 3, 1999, at 8:00
pm EST.  I do not have a permanent IP, so I'll have to post it here shortly
before that time.  I'll e-mail the IP to anyone who replies that they're
interested (assuming I don't get overwhelmed with responses).
Hope you can join us!

Phil Whitehead
Cary, North Carolina