 General / 3577
Re: Lego Loco Multi-Player Sessions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:44:27 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote:
* A dedicated Lego Loco server (I don't think this will happen or that
this is very practical)

I could put up a server with little difficulty...

'Course, I can't do this because I don't own a copy of Lego Loco.  If
there is enough interest (big IF) I might (even bigger might) be
persuaded to get my friend at Babbage's to get it for me at his
discount.

Or, better yet, the community of people who want this, could buy you a
copy - though you could still use your buddy's discount.  I mean, if
it's $30 and six folks want a server, even if you're only willing to
guarantee that it's there for two months, it's only five bucks each to
make it happen.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks