 General / 35565
Re: Survey: What's your favorite theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:45:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
Hello Lego fans! Recently, when I got the chance to think about it,
another nagging question came to mind.

What exactly is the most popular Lego theme on Lugnet?

If you could, you can help me out just by replying to this message
and telling me what your favorite theme is. That way, I can finally get
peace of mind, and an answer to that ever- debated question.

hmmm.....my favorite theme ever is town.... I started collecting it first,
and its what got me into collecting / building with it first off...

Train sets are what brought me out of...but have since collected a wide
spectrum of sets since...

including some from: Paradisa, Znap, Technic/Mindstorm (which I haven't
gotten involved too deeply, yet), Adventures, and a small budding ninja set.  I
have a couple star wars sets, but wouldn't say I collect it all that much...
just collect it for useful parts.

The only other theme I don't have a lot of is Space.  This is because of two
reasons....1) When I was younger, I was into Town sets and couldn't afford
them.  2) The real nice ones cost too much....if they ever get legendized
(1), then I'll start some collecting....especially if they bring out a real
nice spaceship and a real nice space station....

Benjamin Medinets

(1) word/term trademark 2002, Benjamin Medinets