 General / 35571
Re: Survey: What's your favorite theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:49:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
Hello Lego fans! Recently, when I got the chance to think about it,
another nagging question came to mind.

What exactly is the most popular Lego theme on Lugnet?

If you could, you can help me out just by replying to this message
and telling me what your favorite theme is. That way, I can finally get
peace of mind, and an answer to that ever- debated question.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Read the Draken Chronicles, my Lego story at:
www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/

TECHNIC!

All other themes are just spare parts for...

Oh, crud. That doesn't work too well for Technic. ;-D

TJ