 General / 35563
  need help with lego direction!

where is this direction of LEGO going with GALIDOR, Bellville, Jack stone and any other line that makes a non-lego set. these have to be the most hated themes for LEGO believers. add a lego brick with some dolls and actionfigures to make these sets (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) If it is made by LEGO does that not make it a LEGO set? It's just not one necessarily one you would buy. (...) If LEGO wants to go into other types of toys then fine. I do not see too many complaints that they are trying to enter the videogame (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Belville is entirely Lego System. Great for parts, too. Besides, Belville is an *old* line; been around almost a decade. (...) As long as I still get my offerings from Lego Direct, and Star Wars ad Harry Potter quality sets, I don't care what (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) >what do i do? Buy bulk packs & build. Jonathan (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Don't forget about the S@H and their reissues of old sets like the Guarded Inn. And selling MOC's like Blacksmith Shop and bulk bricks and statues like Sopwith Camel and... and... :) Although I see your point I'm not focusing on the IMHO bad (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Well, you have options: Fill out the surveys on the feedback sections of www.lego.com, spend tons of money on online auctions for the older style sets you prefer, buy related items in marketplaces like www.bricklink.com, and talk about it here (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

hey Jude, it did seem like i said i had a problem with designing, in fact i design for a living, its the problem of getting newer elements to look good with my old ones. iv recently tried some things that are working out well though. it seems the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)