 General / 3554
Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:40:18 GMT

Joe Davenport:

I've added a second town page and some other Lego projects to my site.
Most pics are just thumbnails right now.  Soon they will link to larger
versions when I get more space.  Please stop by!

Cool stuff.

Larry Pieniazek:

Man. we need to get this guy more space somewhere. [...]

Yes. Since nobody else took the hint, I will:

   Joe,

   Would you like some space on my server? I could
   probably allocate 50 Mb without too much trouble.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk               --
--  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/FAQ/>  --