 General / 3018
Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 03:27:48 GMT

Michael Hopkins wrote in message ...
Joe Davenport writes:
I've added a second town page and some other Lego projects to my site.
Most pics are just thumbnails right now.  Soon they will link to larger
versions when I get more space.  Please stop by!

Joe,

Your pictures are simply amazing

If you guys like a page, can you please leave the URL in the reply so people
who don't have time to go to every page posted can still go (without having
to re-download 6000 messages)?

Thanks,

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist