 General / 3057
Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 05:01:23 GMT

Matthew Bates wrote in message ...
Joe Davenport writes:
http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/default.html

First, I'll add my kudos--I love it!  My favorite would have to be the BN
engine--but it's certainly a tough choice...

Very impressive, I love the mountain, where did you get all those rock
pieces?

And if you think that's a lot of BURPs, check this out...

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9639/trainmtn.html

:Derek