 General / 3020
Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 03:54:18 GMT

Hi Chris:

The thermos piece the guy is holding is actually a baby bottle from the
Belleville line (I think).  It is all one piece.  In addition to blue, I
think I have seen them in white and pink.

Joe

Christopher Masi wrote:

Author! Author!

Hey the top of your thermos...what piece is that?

Chris

Joe Davenport wrote:

Hi All:

I've added a second town page and some other Lego projects to my site.
Most pics are just thumbnails right now.  Soon they will link to larger
versions when I get more space.  Please stop by!

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/default.html

Thanks,
Joe