 General / 2994
Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 04:43:47 GMT

Joe Davenport wrote:

Hi All:

I've added a second town page and some other Lego projects to my site.
Most pics are just thumbnails right now.  Soon they will link to larger
versions when I get more space.  Please stop by!

Man. we need to get this guy more space somewhere. That 'scraper is
awesome. Some of the small touches (the guy taking a break... WITH
thermos full of coffee), the guy riveting, the cement bucket, etc. are
must see pics.

There are hints of new trains, hints of cathedral glory... lots of stuff
to make one drool.

And while I gushed about the applicators before, they are something when
seen all at once.

Thanks, Joe!

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.