 General / 35453
Re: A sign of my LEGO addiction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:10:29 GMT

I know it is considered bad form to 'reply' to my own post, but my addiction
continues, and my RCX collection grows:

Up to 37 of the little beasties now, 31 of the version 1.0 and 6 of the
version 2.0...

And the *worst* part?  I'll need to pick up at least 8 more to do all the
things I want to do on our new train layout!!

Yea, I'm crazy - but you all knew that already, right?

JohnG, GMLTC