 General / 35457
Re: A sign of my LEGO addiction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 01:45:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Goeb writes:
In lugnet.general, John Gerlach writes:

Up to 37 of the little beasties now, 31 of the version 1.0 and 6 of the
version 2.0...

With that many...
You might be able to do a nice polyphonic keyboard with 37 keys.(*)
I have done it the other way RCX sending keypress via ir to Softsynth
on the Mac. Much much cooler to do it all in LEGO.

There's 3 inputs per RCX, so you could get 111 keys (or you could stop at 88 if
you were bored), with 37 note polyphony! Even the 31 1.0s would be enough for a
full size keyboard, then you wouldn't need to own a battery factory! How many
touch sensors & leads do you have? 8?)

ROSCO