 General / 34784
34783  |  34785
Subject:
A sign of my LEGO addiction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 00:24:15 GMT

Hi, I'm John, and I have a problem with my LEGO addiction.

Everyone:  "Hi, John!"

The latest sign of this addiction?  Here's my collection of RCXs:

27 total.  21 with the a/c adaptor, 6 without...

Yikes!

The GMLTC is planning on using 20 or more of them on our current
under-construction train layout, so we'll be putting them to good use... <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC